It was already dark outside, you sat down on the couch and now you smelled something sweet. Since you’re already pretty lazy, you don’t want to stretch too much in the kitchen, but dessert would definitely suit you. Known?
Each of us has certainly found ourselves in a moment like this – and when the need for something sweet arises, sometimes we have no choice but to obey it. We have therefore found the perfect recipe for such cases, which convinces with its excellent texture and taste and is prepared very quickly. An extra plus? The whole apartment will smell like apples and cinnamon.
If we add that it takes 5 minutes max to prep, you’ll probably say we’re exaggerating, but it all becomes clear once you pop the pan in the oven. Get to work!
- 4 to 5 apples
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100ml milk
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 200 grams of flour
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- a pinch of cinnamon
1. First wash the apples and cut them into small pieces.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, add the sugar and beat until creamy. Then add oil and milk and stir a little more.
3. Sift the flour through a sieve and add powdered sugar and vanilla flavoring. Process everything together with a blender into a uniform mixture.
4. Line the cake tin with baking paper. Then shake in the apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and stir a little. Pour the cake batter over everything.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. When the cake is golden on top, take it out of the oven, remove the mold and dust everything together with icing sugar.
6. The apartment is fragrant and the cake is ready. Let it go!
Read more: Coffee is probably stored incorrectly: check where it is best stored
Photo: Getty Images