- larger pore
- larger yellow and red carrot
- half a little green
- half a small kohlrabi
- half a cauliflower with leaves
- 2 potatoes
- 500 Chicken (boneless and skinless)
- salt pepper
- low-fat for frying
- a pinch of ground cloves
- Cut the leeks, carrots, celery, potatoes, onions and kohlrabi into smaller pieces. Cauliflower leaves are removed, cut into cubes, and the flowers are divided into inflorescences. We store everything.
- Cut the meat into smaller pieces and shake in a saucepan. Add some fat and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now pour in water, salt, pepper, season with cloves and bring to the boil. Cook on low heat for another 10-15 minutes to soften the potatoes.
- We offer it as a warm and soothing soup after a hard day’s work. After the soup, treat yourself to pancakes with homemade jam.
Helpful Tip: There are simple ways to speed up cooking time when cooking soup. All the ingredients in the pot are first poured with enough water to reach the bottom high above all the ingredients, bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes, then gradually add as much water as you need. For creamy soups that are pureed, we can easily add water at the end just before the soup is pureed. You know, we don’t serve soup hot to burn our tongues with the first spoonful, but at a temperature of around 60 degrees.
If you are not culinary inspired today, You can find an inn for yourself on the gostilne.delo.si website.
You can also download the iOS or Android app.