Light and creamy desserts are always welcome. Especially when they are quickly prepared from ingredients that combine to create a succulent and delicious experience. If you want to sweeten up with moist, creamy fruitcakes, make one that doesn’t require turning on the oven. Today we present you two dessert recipes with which you can surprise your loved ones.
Pink cake with strawberries
The strawberries available on store shelves are already juicy and sweet. So sweeten with fresh ones or use them to prepare a dessert that not only pampers the palate but also the eyes.
- 200 grams of butter biscuits
- 100 grams of butter
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 400 grams of mascarpone
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 300 milliliters of sweet cream
- Crumble the cookies into crumbs.
- Melt the butter and mix the liquid with the crumbs. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a round casserole dish with a mass of 24 centimeters and chill the bottom in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Wash and trim the strawberries and use a hand blender to puree them. If you don’t have an immersion blender, mash them up with a fork.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and pour boiling sweet cream over them. Stir well and wait until the chocolate has melted and the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Stir in the chilled cheese and finally the strawberry puree. Mix everything together by hand into the cream.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared base in the baking pan and let the cake rest in the fridge overnight.
- If it’s still soft before serving, place it in the freezer for an hour.
Additional tips: If you want an ice cream dessert, you can freeze it completely. You can use other berries instead of strawberries. Since white chocolate is sweeter than dark chocolate, the cream contains no sugar. You can add this yourself if you like.
Moist fruit cake without baking
This dessert is also one of those that don’t require turning on the oven, it’s ready in no time and gone in no time.
- 150 grams butter biscuits,
- 400 grams of frozen raspberries (can also be strawberries, blueberries),
- 100 grams of sugar,
- a custard,
- 200 milliliters of water,
- 500 grams of mascarpone cheese,
- 400 milliliters cream,
- two tablespoons of chocolate spread,
- cooking chocolate
- Spread the bottom of the pan with biscuits.
- Sprinkle the raspberries with sugar and heat in a bowl, stirring constantly.
- Mix the custard powder in a saucepan with ten tablespoons of water.
- Add the remaining water to the boiling raspberries, wait until they come to a boil again and add the pudding, stirring constantly.
- Stir to thicken the mixture and pour over the cookies.
- Add the chocolate spread to the mascarpone, add the whipped cream, mix well and spread the chilled raspberries with the cream.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and refrigerate for a few hours, preferably overnight.
Continue reading Also: Recipe: A simple light cream cake with berries
You might be interested Also: Recipe: Excellent strawberry roulade, prepared in 30 minutes